How many short, rambled, incoherent thoughts can I throw together for my first blog of 2008?
- Has it seriously been since last year that I wrote here? Eesh.
- I have accomplished my new year’s resolution.
- My cousin, Janna got married. I cried like a baby and had a good time.
- I love being back at work. I really seriously love my job. Even when I lose my hearing for a few minutes because a baby shrieks in my ear.
- My classes rule this semester.
- Daniel Day Lewis is fucking hot in Gangs of New York. Seriously, dude, you were 45 when you made that movie. And you’re not usually that hot. Even in the Last of the Mohicans. And your character is a total dick, but dayum.